Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello friends...Janice here. I thought I would try this blog thing since my buddy Chad thinks it is the wave of the future... a great way to communicate and be a part of the community. That is what we are all about, so it makes sense.

If you are into food, friends, culture, fashion, decor, drama, and maybe a little gossip, then Parigi, our little restaurant in Dallas, Texas is just the place for you.

Let me know what intrigues you. Let me know what you would like to see in Dallas that you don't currently. We at Team Parigi will do our best to make it happen.

It is going to be interactive, fun, and a great way for us to learn what Dallas, and the rest of the US is doing.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, and don't worry, you will be hearing from us soon!

Cheers!
Janice

No comments: